Saturday 23 April 2016

IT LOOKS LIKE NIGERIA IS GONE: HMMMM!



Written by Portia Emilia Anthony on Facebook:

I have written so many articles in the past, in fact, someone asked for an article I wrote some time ago and I have combed my wall months to months I could not find it due to the volumes and in almost one year I have written so many mostly sounding my gong of warnings for the impending Armageddon. I have tried even I could say so.

Folks, I am getting tired because there is nothing I am going to say again that I have not said in my long monologues over the months.
I have written so much about the impending crisis and the intention of Nigeria's present president to Islamise the country but folks especially those from the South called me the harbinger of bad news.
It is our inalienable right to believe in whatever we want to and that right must not be taken from us especially if we live in a secular nation which Nigeria I would want to believe still is.
I screamed here and shouted that Buhari's agenda is simply to spread Islam and deep the Quran into the blue deep sea to actualise the dreams of his forefathers but the sad aspect of it is that not all Northerners believe in this his dream. The moderate Muslims allow others be.
On the assumption of office Buhari never wasted a minute to hit the ground running with his agenda by first opening the flanks for the herdsmen to spread around and take possession I wrote about it and I was called names, the messenger was scorned while the message, as usual, was thrashed.
He closed down the Aso Rock chapel and the pastor cum commissioner VP gave excuses why he was right to do so but the Mosque is still there. I suppose it is haram to have a Church where the Mosque is in the villa I don't know just guessing.
Would Atiku, Kwankwaso, Sule Lamido, Balarabe Musa, most of the Northern elites want Nigeria to be an Islamic country? I can look anyone in the eyes and say no without an iota of doubt.
Only a few like Buhari would allow that and the few are not ready hence, why Buhari is suppressing every dissenting voices now. Look around you, look how the Fulani Herdsmen are maiming Nigerians in hundreds and has Buhari said one word? No! Rather he is mollycoddling them under the protection and guidance of the powers that be using the federal might.
I have also written about distractions and docile Nigerians not keeping their eyes on the ball. Corruption! Corruption!! Corruption!!! Who are the people being harassed and harangued with the presumed fight against corruption? You take a wild guess.
Dasuki came and it is almost gone, Deziani returning money that we have not seen, people arrested and released after they have been kept long enough at Buhari's pleasure. Sensationalism rules the air all these sorts of distractions just to take your focus away from the ball.
Who has asked him today again about the Chibok girls, who has asked him about the unemployment benefits he promised to give the youths I mean the #5000, who has asked him why petrol is #300 in the black market and not #40 that he promised, who has asked him why Dollars has pegged at #320 now instead of #1 to $1. Who dares to question him why Fulani herdsmen have taken over from the boko haram to the point the international community are saying the herdsmen are worst than boko haram? Too many niggling questions but not many coherent answers.
You now see how you have been distracted? Continue!
The issue of grazing reserves and rights of way is now with NASS and we are all up in arms shouting but meanwhile, those being debated about that the supposed rights are meant to be given to have already taken their rightful places all around the country without your permission.
Nigeria has been caged by these people if you like continue arguing, but I know what I am saying. Did you see the speed by which these people surrounded Mile 12 and killed the Yorubas and burnt their houses? Did you see how they were protected by the police whilst they killed, destroyed and maimed their perceived enemies?
They are in control if you like call me names if you like curse me I am so immune to your nonsense now. But get this into your thick skulls just know it that the National grazing Right before the NASS now would hurriedly be debated in the house and your lying and docile representatives instead of telling you the truths would rather call to shout you down just like T. A.Orji did to me. They Bill would soon be passed into law if you like argue except by some stroke of unimaginable luck you can forestall it. Can you? I am watching and wishing.
You would wake up one day those that they called your visitors in your land would come and in the night they would conquer you, rape your women and wives, kill your men and one day they would impose their kings upon your throne, you are still arguing? One day if care is not taken now you would wake up to revere an Emir of Lagos, Emir of Opobo, Emir of Akwa Ibom, Emir of Enugu if you like argue.
There is trouble in the lands and all you do is pray to and call the blood of Jesus, do you think the people do not pray and call on Allah?
Okay o! Continue being docile, come on my wall and shout and insult Buhari but in your secret groups, you are saying Niger Delta got Amnesty so it is okay to allow the grazing Bill because you are so idiotic not to know they are two completely different things.
The herdsmen that now own AK47 would stop at nothing to conquer you but I, Portia, I would rather die than be a slave in my home, no it won't happen. I would resist the devil and he or she would flee from me just as I am doing now.
I do no fear, I can face anyone after all, what can they do other than kill the body but they can't touch my soul so that too is okay?
The lawmakers from the Middle belt and the South are so dopey and docile if you don't get onto them and hold them by the groin now believe me the people that have their mouths filled with food would trade your future and mortgaged it for a plate of porridge.
Your visitors have a way of integrating into the hosts communities and spread like wildfire in no time trust me. Kwara was conquered, Kaduna was conquered you can also be conquered easy peasy with the backing of their Federal and authority from Buhari.
Whilst you are sleeping and some of you doing night vigils the Islamisation agenda has been achieved it is just waiting for the backing of the law and if you don't resist it now it would happen trust me I know.
When those that prayed away the saviour because they wanted their own president from their own Church is now praying against Islamisation just know that the end is near.
Nigerians seriously, I mean you fools singing when Jesus says yes, no one can say no, you people are stupid o! They have said yes and it is you that can't say anything.
Adoboye, is the devil no compunction, no regret in saying so you listened to him then and you are still listening to him now you are all idiots, you are fools quote me.
The people deserve their leadership and you idiotic people truly deserve what you are getting.
Now, na morning, just know that Buhari is not stupid, he is not brainless but you lot are. Hopeless generation and a useless lot.
Stew in it o! You deserve what you wished for.
You wanted anything but Jonathan and your God gave you Buhari that is anything.
You wanted the change but you got the chain.
I won't talk to you again o! I am tired.
Good morning.

No comments:

Blog Archive